Monuments Men and Women Museum Network
United States of America
Albright-Knox Art Gallery
- Capt. Patrick Kelleher (Chief Curator, 1950-1954)
- Lt. Charles Parkhurst (Curator, 1946-1947)
- Andrew Ritchie (Director, 1942-1949)
Works of art in the collection with ties to the Monument Men and Women:
- William Gear, Phantom Landscape, 1960.
- Salvatore Scarpitta, Directory, 1960.
- Louis Dlugosz, Head of an Engine House Foreman
Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum
- In 2016, the Foundation donated to the Museum a seven-branch menorah—one of thousands stolen or displaced during World War II as the Nazis exterminated Jewish communities and looted their belongings—and a wartime album containing 46 tipped-in photographs showing daily work activities of the Monuments Men at the Offenbach Archival Depot, that was owned by Monuments Man Corporal Rouben Sami.